The new parish church, St. Michael the Archangel, was built in 1983, not far from the old church.More
The Chapel of Our Lady of the Fields is located along the road Dugopolje – Klis-Kurtovići. It is dedicated to Our Lady's pilgrimage and was built in 1923. It is 4.20 meters long and 3.50 meters wide. Not far from this chapel was an older and smaller chapel that was demolished during the construction of the current chapel. Along the road Dugopolje-Bisko, in the area of Kapela, there is a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosegarden. It's a private chapel owned by the church and not open for public worship.