The new parish church, St. Michael the Archangel, was built in 1983, not far from the old church.More
The parish church of All Saints was built in 1901 with funds from the so-called Seminary foundations and contributions from parishioners. These funds were not sufficient to complete all the work, and it was estimated that another 782 crowns was needed. Of this amount, parishioners were asked to collect 292 crowns and the church was asked to contribute 100 crowns. With these funds, the church was completed in 1906. The church was built on the site of an old and significantly smaller church. It is not known when the old church was built but it wasn't in existence at the beginning of the 18th century, though, along with the existence of all its land, it was already built at the beginning of the 19th century, so based on these facts, it was built sometime during the 18th century. The church building is 12 meters long and 7 meters wide, and the square apse is 5 meters long and 5 meters wide.