The new parish church, St. Michael the Archangel, was built in 1983, not far from the old church.More
The Church of St. Rocco is located in the hamlet of Kute, on the eastern side of Dugopolje. It is a single-nave building with a square apse, probably built in the early 19th century. The church itself was built on the site of an older, dilapidated church from the second half of the 18th century, most likely after 1783, when the plague from Kotlenice descended upon Dugopolje, which is why it is believed to have been built on the eastern side of the village, the one towards Kotlenice. In the apse is a stone altar from the end of the 19th century. On the altar is a wooden statue of St. Rocco. In the church, statues of Our Lady of Health and St. Anthony are also revered. The church was thoroughly restored in 1983, when don Ljubo Bodrožić was pastor.